iPhone 6s brought Thunder Sales!

Let's cut right to the chase: there is 99% chance that you have seen the Apple presentation on 9th of september. But if you are that 1% that did not, we are here to scream: Iphone 6s is here! 

Awesome as fuck new phone with 3D Touch display, enhanced camera and smarter Siri will be suitable for everyone. The shipping will start soon enough, but that is not the point. We it is, but not the main one. As soon as it goes on sale, you can find it in our category iPhone 6s on Jiji.ng


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.