40 THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT MARRIAGE.
1.Wedding is a day but marriage is a life time.
2. A stingy man who is single will still be stingy when married.
3. Silence can never e misquoted.
4. When God wants to bless you, he puts a person in your life; when Satan wants to destroy you, he puts a person in your life.
5. It is better to be single and alone, than to be married to the wrong person
6. Avoid a contentious woman.
7. 3 types of men to avoid >>> A womanizer, a hot tempered man a drunkard
8. Marrying a comedian does not guarantee a happy marriage.
9. Never be married to anyone who refuses to be married to Christ.
10. 3 words that echo peace in marriage: Am sorry, Thank you and I love you.
11. Don’t waste your time meditating or dwelling on your singleness.
12. Co-habitation is a recipe for marital failure.
13. Deal with anti- marriage dreams.
14. Masturbation is destructive.
15. Marriage without friendship is like a sky without sun.
16. If you rush into marriage, you may end up with a person who will bury your destiny.
17. A successful marriage is always a triangle: A man, a woman and God.
18. Why you marry is as important as who you marry.
19. Much happiness in life depends on your marital choice.
20. A man needs divine wisdom from God in choosing who to marry.
21. Do not place your priority on good looks: no woman is ugly : she only needs rebranding .
22. 3 major characteristics to look for in a woman: fear of God, wisdom and discretion (beauty is vain).
23. The best way to enslave a woman is to show love to her excessively as a rule, woman do not run away from where they are pampered.
24. Love is not blind, infatuation and lust is blind.
25. Love puts God first, lust put sex first.
26. Test every love with your peace of mind; if peace of mind is absent, God is not in it.
27. If you are a true friend, you will attract true friends.
28. Caring hearts never lack caring hands.
29. Desperation leads to frustration.
30. Bad marriage can be avoided before they begin.
31. Keep yourself pure and your bed undefiled.
32. It is spiritual insanity to plan on converting someone so you can marry the person.
33. Wage war against the devil that fought your parent’s marriage.
34. It is better to be single and believing God to be married than to be married and believing God to be single.
35. Marriage is covenant, always look before you leap.
36. A broken courtship is better than a failed marriage.
37. Do not marry money or properties marry a person.
38. Do not marry because others are married; marry because you are really ready for it.
39. Be presentable.
40. Be prayerful.